The Spidi Track Wind Pro Race Suit is a true pro level race suit. These leathers are constructed of a full grain Italian cowhide and equipped with a race hump that can accommodate an (optional) hydropack. The liner in the Track Wind Pro Suit is a full mesh liner with a 3D mesh on the back for added ventilation. The liner is held in place with Velcro patches and a zip so it can be easily removed for cleaning.
On the Track Wind Pro Suit there are mesh vents at the shoulder, the waist, tops of the arm and thighs all have perforated leather panels which you can feel air flow through.
The upper knee, waist, shoulder have accordion flex panels for all-day comfort whether you are on track or the road.
If you are carrying a few valuables the suit has a couple of internal pockets one is secured with popper and the other pocket is a vertical pocket in which you are more likely to put your gloves into.
The lower section on the pant leg is made from a soft material that avoids any discomfort or chaffing when you have your boots on.
To keep you hydrated the suit has the option for holding a Hydroback pack and straw. There is a retainer on the collar to guide the tube into your helmet which is ideal on those very hot race days.
The streamlined aerodynamic hump is fitted to the back to help with aerodynamics and the leathers have adjustable racing protectors.
The Track Wind Pro race suit comes with removable armour on the elbows, shoulders, knees and hips and adjustable and removable racing knee sliders.
A great set of leathers!
- Removable mesh lining
- Collar with Neoprene inserts
- Neoprene cuff
- Lower pant soft material
- Arrangement for Hydroback bag (part no V39)
- Arrangement for Hydroback straw (part no: V40)
- Adjustable knee protectors
- Accordion panelling
- Bovine leather 1.2-1.3mm thick
- Vented leather
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
- Premium tanned leather
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE) 2016/454 Regulation
- CE AAA Rated
- Force-Tech removable CE Level 1 elbow protectors
- Biomechanic removable CE Level1 shoulder protectors
- Adjustable and removable racing knee slider
- Fixed CE hip protector
- Force-Tech removable knee protectors
- Arrangement for CE Level 1 back protector (part no: Z54 / Z53)
- Arrangement for CE Level 1 back protector (part no: Z147 / Z167 / Z172)
- Arrangement for CE Level 1 Warrior chest protector (Z138)
- Do not Wash – Do not bleach – Do not tumble dry – Line drying in the shade – Do not iron – Do not dry clean – Do not wring out