The Spidi Outlander H2Out is a lightweight laminated touring jacket ideal for winter and summer climates. Laminated jackets can be cold to wear in winter, too hot in the summer but SPIDI have this covered since creating a H2Out laminated high tenacity material for its strength. For the warmer months the Outlander has an innovative seamless direct air intake system which is positioned on the chest. When the vented area is closed it remains waterproof. There are two closable rear vents that suck in the warm air and allow moisture out of the jacket. For the colder months a heavier than normal 200g thermally insulated liner is included but can be removable should you need too. The inner liner also includes a substantial windproof central panel to reduce wind blast to the chest. Outlander a serious jacket on the market.
The SPIDI Outlander is a AA rated jacket and contains the highest CE level of limb protectors currently on the market, thus making the Outlander jacket one of the safest products in the range. There is an option to add a Level 1 or 2 back protector making this a seriously well-equipped jacket. The option of the matching Outlander Pant in two different leg lengths makes for an ideal multi season laminated suit. The Outlander H2Out jacket is a serious jacket on the market.
- Waterproof, windproof, and breathable H2Out garment
- Fixed mesh lining
- Removable 200g thermal liner
- Neoprene collar inserts
- Map pocket
- Two in one jacket
- Waterproof inside pocket
- Ventilation through the front and rear
- Long Zip fastener to join jacket/trouser
- Step in Compatible – layered clothing system optional
- Ergofit adjusters on cuffs, forearms, biceps waist and underarm
- Straps to adjust and secure CE protectors
- High tenacity elastic, tenax polyester abrasion and puncture resistant fabric on impact zones
- 3m Scotchlite® Reflective zones for night riding
- CE AA certified protective jacket
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation
- Removable Warrior Lite Level 2 protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Arrangement for CE Level 2 back protector (part no: Z147)
- Wash by hand below 40°C. Do not bleach. Drip line drying – Iron at maximum sole plate temperature (110 °C) Do not dry clean – Do not wring out
There are no reviews yet.