Spidi H2Out Traveler 2 pants are waterproof motorcycle pants with removable thermal padding that ensure the perfect fit. The main construction of the pant is a waterproof, windproof, breathable high tenacity polyester fabric ensuring that you remain warm and dry no matter what the weather. Should the temperature rise, you can easily remove the thermal quilted layer – making this a very versatile pant.
The Traveler 2 pant has air vents located on the outer thigh allowing for some airflow. Adjusters can be found at the waist, and the bottom of the pants. These adjusters are a hook and loop system or a press stud. At the bottom of the pant, you will find a zip allowing the area to extend should you have motocross boots.
The trousers come with Level 1 Warrior Lite protectors on the hip and knees.
A practical, safe, and comfortable pair of trousers.
- Waterproof, Windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Removable lining with 100gr wadding
- Fixed mesh lining
- Compatible with Step-in-Wear
- Zip fastener to join jacket/trousers
- Adjusters on bottom and waist
- Knee protector adjustable positioning
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- 3M® Scotchlite reflective material
- PPE protective apparel for motorcycle use – EN 17092-4:2020
- CE Class A Certified
- Level 1 Warrior protectors on hops and knees
- Wash by hand below 40 °C – Do not bleach – Drip line drying – Iron at maximum sole plate temperature (110 °C) – Do not dry clean – Do not wring out