SPIDI Gamma is the ideal urban motorcycle jacket for wearing around town with minimal branding. A medium-range touring jacket perfect for even the most intense rainy days. The 2-layer laminated outer fabric with high-performing H2Out® waterproof and breathable membrane (20K/20K) has the advantage of being very comfortable, allowing this jacket to be worn over casual clothes. The detachable inner thermal liner makes the jacket perfect for both winter and spring use. The Gamma jacket enables the rider to move around the city in maximum safety (certified as a class A motorcycle jacket) thanks to the standard Warrior Light protectors on shoulders and elbows and optional on the back.
- Two in one jacket
- Fixed lining
- Water repellent 2 layers
- Waterproof inside pocket
- Napoleon pocket
- Adjustable waist and cuff fastening
- High tenacity elastic, tenax polyester abrasion and puncture resistant fabric on impact zones
- 3m Scotchlite® reflective zones for night riding
- CE A rated protective jacket
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation
- Removable Level 1 Warrior protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Arrangement for CE back protector Level 1 (part no: Z53/Z54)
- Arrangement for CE back protector Leve 2 (Z147)
- Wash by hand below 40°C. Do not bleach. Drip line drying – Iron at maximum sole plate temperature (110 °C) – Do not dry clean – Do not wring out
There are no reviews yet.