Our Autobahn textile jacket has added visibility with fluorescent yellow colour piping and panels to help break up this textile jacket’s black colour. The jacket’s outer is constructed from a high-density fabric , and has been integrated with a robust strengthen fabric at the shoulders and elbows. The Autobahn jacket armour pockets are strategically placed with CE approved Tektoform™ armour.
Our Reissa™ waterproof, breathable membrane will undoubtedly keep you dry while riding in the rain and breathable to allow airflow by keeping perspiration to a minimum. The Spada Autobahn textile jacket has a thermal lining that is easily removable, leaving the jacket lightweight and ready for those warmer days. There are adjustment points on the jacket that allow you to tailor the jacket to your requirements; these are a hook and loop system on the waist, arm, and cuff. A soft comfort collar has been added and handwarmer pockets have been included for better rider comfort for those who do lots of miles.
An excellent jacket for riding in any weather condition.
- CE certified level AA
- Constructed from a high-density fabric
- Ballistic material to shoulders and elbows/arms
- CE Tektoform™ ergonomic five piece armour
- Rainaway waterproof construction featuring:
- Storm flap and rain channel
- Fixed Waterproof and breathable drop liner membrane
- Waterproof external and internal pockets
- Ventech™ cooling system
- Short zip attachment
- Removable laser quilted polyester thermal lining
- Double stitched throughout for increased strength
- Hi-viz construction panelling
- Reflective elements for increased visibility
- Soft feel neoprene dual construction comfort collar
- hook and loop strapped arm, waist collar and cuff adjustment
- Zip and hook and loop arm closure
- Bi-directional venting to lower arms
There are no reviews yet.